- Sr. Mobile Application Developer (Android, Web and iOS)
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Engagement Manager
- Java Enterprise Developer
- QA Analyst
Ready for the next step?Send us your resume
Linux Systems Administrator
- Support the production environment, manage risks and ensure high uptime.
- Work with development staff to identify problems and implement fixes.
- Build and automate the provisioning of infrastructure resources.
- Automate the deployment of new applications.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Maintain licenses, accounts and system certificates.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure roadmap to support business, development and technology roadmaps.
- Regular analysis of infrastructure costs and development of cost improvement proposals.
- Develop implement and maintain infrastructure security plan.
- Participate in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends and best practices in order to strengthen technical knowledge.
- 3+ years of experience with Linux systems administration.
- Experience with Windows server administration.
- Knowledge of network topologies, load-balancing, VPN, firewall.
- Experience implementing and maintaining server security procedures and technologies.
- Experience with MySQL or similar relational database system administration.
- Experience with Unix shell scripting.
- Experience with Ruby is a plus
- Experience with Puppet or a similar configuration management system is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of cloud computing technologies.
- Java enterprise application server management, especially Tomcat.
- Experience with Apache and PHP application server management (LAMP).
- Experience with Windows Embedded system is a plus.
- Familiarity with Hadoop is a plus.
- Familiarity with running Erlang OTP based applications such as RabbitMQ and Riak is a plus.
- Ability work independently, as well as with a team.
- Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly.
- Consistently focus on quality and generating results.
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you are in search of an opportunity in a company that fosters innovation and creativity, while delivering cutting edge mobile technologies, submit your resume today.
CopiaMobile is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other protected characteristics.